Passionate about acrylics; Clarita Camacho creates artistically decorative pieces by fusing art and decoration.
Geometric-kinetic artist, she was born in a family of creatives and art lovers. Her artistic beginnings were related to Interior Design, creating glamorous spaces and balanced composition of elements since Camacho knows how to make a habitat fulfill the comfort of human beings.
As an artist, she has an acute knowledge of colors and shapes which is clearly expressed in her pieces, enriching the aesthetic value of the geometries in movement. Her search is focused on creating a spiritual harmony in balance with a precise sophistication and sensory beauty in each of her creations.
Camacho has exhibited in her home country, Venezuela, in the US and in Italy. Her most recent international achievement has been to be awarded with the "Highlighted Works Category" in the COVID19 The Art of Isolation, a Virtual Exhibition in August 2020.
She is developing curatorial and artistic projects in the city of Miami, one of the most emblematic points of contemporary art in the world today. She has also been invited to participate in the Art Contest exhibition curated by the Doctor and Sociologist in Art of La Soborne in Paris, Milagros Bello, during the Art Basel season in Miami.
Her works belong to diverse private collections in Latin America and the United States, and during December of 2018 they can be admired also in Brickell City Center and Doral Trump Hotel.
• COVID19 The Art of Isolation, a Virtual Exhibition. Awarded artists: Highlighted Works Category - August 2020.
• Ruled, De-Ruled Show. Curatorial Project by Milagros Bello. Miami, FL. February 2020 - March 2020.
• ART PALM BEACH. Palm Beach, F.L. USA January 2019 - February 2020.
• Premium Art Basel Season 2019 Juried Show. Miami, FL. December 2020 - January 2020.
• WYNWOOD JURIED SHOW Organized by Curator’s Voice Art Projects and Presented by Art Business Collection. Miami, FL (USA) –November 2019
• Abstract Prototypes. Curator’s Voice Art Projects. Miami, FL. September 2019.
• Personal Structures 2019 Identities. European Culture Centre. Venice, Italy. May 2019 - November 2019.
• ICFF Show at Javits Convention Centre. New York, NY. May 2019.
• Accessed Territories. Curator’s Voice Art Projects. Miami, FL. (USA). May 2019.
• Contemporary Focus at Palm Beach Show. Miami, FL. (USA) February 2019.
• Collective Show Organized by WOLF Store– Brickell City Center. Miami, FL (USA). December 2018.
• Art Contest Miami / Basel Edition – Organized by Curator’s Voice Art Projects and Presented by Art Business Collection. Miami, FL (USA). November 2018 - January 2019.
• SUBASTARTE – Organized by Sociedad Amigos Hospital de Especialidad Pediátricas – November 2018 – Maracaibo (Venezuela).
• MAC Portable – Contemporary Art Fair – October 2018 – Maracaibo (Venezuela).
• Wynwood Juried Show. Organized by Curator’s Voice Art Projects and Presented by Art Business Collection - Miami, FL (USA). October 2018.